30.7.12

I took a day off yesterday due to the previous day's marathon (i.e. 2 miles). Isn't a real marathon 26 miles? I'm 1/14th there!

Seriously though, I don't want to run a marathon.

Even more seriously though, taking a day off made me feel like a lump.

So today I was back in the woods and it sucked pretty hard. I felt stiff and sore and miserable out there, plodding along in what felt like a sauna but was really only the upper 70s. I ran for 20 minutes and hated it. Also I saw a snake, which is a backyard first. Since it was slithering away from me, it was more startling than anything. I ran faster as a result, though, so... yay?

I hope to feel better tomorrow. Today, I'm going to track how many calories it takes to be a grump.

I worked out today:
20 minute run (1.28 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment