10.7.12

I didn't *technically* work out today, but this has been another day of running errands/cleaning/preparing for vacation until my feet feel like they're about to fall off. I don't feel bad about not working out when I know my morning, afternoon, and evening will be nothing but on-my-feet work.

I did weigh in this morning, however. I am now down to 271.8, which means I've lost 9.2lbs since I started three weeks ago tomorrow. Hooray!

For the next ten days, I will be vacationing in my home away from home. While I'm still going to work out and count calories, I'm not going to restrict my alcohol consumption. As such, I will likely not weigh in again for awhile. We'll see.

I'm really happy with the progress I've made so far. I went from not being able to run around the track even once (I made it about 3/4 of the way the first time I tried) to running around 7 times in a row. I can run a mile, which is something I've never been able to say ever. AND, I've lost nearly 10lbs. I picked up a 10lb weight today just to see how it felt, and it's nice to know that that weight is out of my body for good.

Now it's time for vacation. Stay tuned to find out how many calories are in a slice of pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment