15.7.12

I ran a mile again today. Actually, I ran to where our road curves, then back again, and when I looked at RunKeeper it said I had only run .97 miles. So, I threw up my hands in expasperation and continued to jog around our yard until I had reached 1 mile. I only know I threw up my hands because I did so in front of two people walking their dogs, and then later thought about how ridiculous I must have looked.

Also I was wearing a weird tanktop with too-long straps. I call this Awkward Workout for a reason.

Vacation eating has been really difficult. I ate 1,100 more calories yesterday than I was supposed to.

To blame:
hard cider
doughnuts
sausage with maple syrup for lunch
whiskey
avocado

My current plan involves continuing to work out without caring about daily calories (as long as I actually track them). What I'm now worrying about, however, is that I'll gain back all the weight I lost in July and that I'll hate myself for it.

Blerf. Vacation ain't what it used to be.

I worked out today:
15 minute (1 mile) jog
10 minute kayak

No comments:

Post a Comment