1.8.12

Oops I skipped a day.

I worked out yesterday:
-10 minute run around the back yard (not in the woods) with my dog. She quit after 7 minutes and waited at the back door.
-10 minutes of sit ups (25 x 3), kettle bell swings (20 x 3), and bicep curls (15 x 3).

I felt sorta crappy yesterday, similar to the day before. Revelation: menstruation makes exercise more difficult.

Working out today felt less crappy, but still not totally great and fulfilling like last week's 38 minute workoutathon. I want every run to be positive and empowering, but I'm learning it's not always going to be that way.

I worked out today:
25 minute run (1.42 miles)

My new app, which I was so sure would be the solution to all my run-tracking problems, is not working out quite as well as I'd hoped. While RunKeeper used to short me on distance, iSmoothRun is now adding distance I didn't actually run. If I ran out on the road, I'm thinking I wouldn't have these issues. Since I'm determined to keep my workout confined to the privacy of my woods, I think perhaps I'll just have to figure distance manually. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment