26.7.12

There are blisters forming on the insides of my feet, right below the ball. My husband says they're a result of either
A. my shoelaces not being tied tight enough, or
B. trying to push myself forward instead of lifting and dropping my feet.

But I contend that if I wasn't trying to push myself forward, I would just be lifting and dropping my feet in one spot in the woods, and I'd look even more awkward. Just standing in the woods, lifting and dropping my feet. Weird.

Anyway, last night I was able to get my iPhone to synch correctly, so today I was able to run with my specially designed supercool playlist. Putting "Public Service Announcement" towards the end was a fabulous idea. See that last spike? That's me shouting "ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF" and then running as fast as I possibly could.

Maybe not shouting. Mouthing? Yes. Still weird.

I worked out today:
16:25 run (1 mile)

No comments:

Post a Comment