25.7.12

I really wanted to try running to music today. Normally I just enjoy the sounds of the forest, combined with the sound of my desperate panting. Since I'm trying to improve my mile time, however, I figured a good beat might help. And I really wanted to make a special playlist, on my phone, so I could run AND have RunKeeper track my progress.

Unfortunately my phone, or laptop, or whatever didn't cooperate. I spent thirty minutes synching and resynching to no avail, and finally gave up and listened to Girl Talk (that was already on my phone).

Why? Why are these tracks gray and unplayable?  Also, don't laugh at my music choices.













I *did* improve my time, so I guess that's a plus. Today I ran in 10 minutes what I ran yesterday in 12.

I worked out today:
13:49 run (.87 miles)
15 sit ups x3
10 squats x3

No comments:

Post a Comment