9.8.12

I took a trip to Chicago. It was lovely to get away, but I felt guilty about not working out from Sunday through Tuesday. I counted calories, however, and only went over my limit when I had ten bajillion drinks on Sunday night.

Binge drinking = not paleo.

Anyway, I worked out yesterday and forgot to blog about it. It was in the mid 80s, and I'd taken four days off, so I was prepared to crap out after 10 minutes or so. For whatever reason, I actually had plenty of energy and ran for a full 30 minutes. It felt great, and I was really excited to run again today.

Today's temp was about 10 degrees less than yesterday, but with 85% humidity. It was like running in a sauna. My glasses fogged up and I felt sticky almost immediately. After a mile, I'd had enough.

I worked out today:
1 mile run (18 minutes)
75 sit ups

No comments:

Post a Comment