3.8.12

I saw two snakes on my run today. Actually, I saw the first while I was walking out the door to start said run. I said "Hi, Mr. Snake!" and then it slithered away. Does anyone else greet animals like this?

The spiderwebs are increasing. Each day, I carefully move aside at least ten webs with my safety rake. The spiders are really strange looking. After some online searching, I discovered that they are Spined Micrathena. Neat! Anyway, usually I apologize to the spiders when I move their webs. They worked so hard, but I have work to do too.

This is what happens when you spend the summer alone. You start talking to animals. Also your pre-run routine involves something you just referred to as a "safety rake".

I worked out today:
1 mile run (17 minutes... would have gone longer but it was already 87degrees and I felt dizzy)
75 sit ups 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9.8.12

    I thought of your safety rake when I went around the side of the yard to get the trash can and disrupted several spider webs.

    ReplyDelete