18.8.12

It's becoming a chore to blog about my workouts. Maybe I'll switch to a twice weekly update? We'll see.

I worked out on Wednesday, with a 1.25 mile run. 

I worked out yesterday with a 2 mile run. This was after a day of work on my feet, so I felt rather proud that I had the motivation to go and do any workout at all, let alone a 2 mile run. 

And the best news of all? I've lost a bit more weight. As of this morning, the scale read 267.8. That means I'm down 14.2 lbs since I started this madness. 

Hooray for progress!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.8.12

    Don't quit blogging about them workouts. They are motivation for me, I am proud of you, and I really like imagining you with a Safety Rake. Don't take that away from me.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll blog for you, Lynn. For you and the Safety Rake.

      Delete