29.6.12

Today, when I normally would have done my workout, I was out leading a student book club. By the time I got home, the temperatures outdoors were not exactly conducive to comfortable running/walking in the woods. As such, I decided to follow a P90 video for my workout today. My husband and I tried to do these for awhile before our wedding, but I never really got into them. For today, though, it was nice to have something strenuous (and not entirely boring) to do indoors. 

I worked out today: 
P90 Cardio video + Ab Ripper workout (Ab Ripper... SO EXTREMEEEEE) (approx 40 minutes)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29.6.12

    I just wanted to remind you that you were a decent swimmer, a pretty good skater, and you could jump rope really fast! I could never jump rope like that. I am glad you are getting back into the habit of exercise. I wish you lived near us and could go bike riding with us..we love it!

    ReplyDelete