26.6.12

I tried taking my dog out with me on my second attempt at a walk/run. Unfortunately, as we're in a forest, there are waaaayyyy too many smells out there to keep her focused. I had to drop her off back inside after the third lap around.

I worked out today:
20 minute walk/run
30 jumping jacks x2
20 kettle bell swings x2
12 sit ups x3
10 ball push ups x2
5 arm raises x3

I have a new small workout goal: I want to be able to jog around the forest loop once without stopping. This is a small goal, as the loop is probably only 1/8 mile. Still, I can only go about 3/4 of the way now, so making it once around would be an accomplishment.

Tomorrow is weigh day and I'm nervous. If I don't step on that scale and see 278.5 or lower, I'm going to be really discouraged. Please respond to my efforts, awkward body.

No comments:

Post a Comment