5.2.13

With 52 days until Jamaica, it is time to start seriously thinking about how many dozens of sundresses I'll need to purchase for the beach. One sundress a day might seem like enough, but when you factor in impromptu trips into the ocean and the occasional spilled Pina Colada, you realize it's really more prudent to plan for four or five wardrobe changes per day.

I'm at a tricky point for clothes-buying. Ideally, I'll continue to lose weight up until the day I leave. Therefore, something fitted that looks good now may look less good in eight weeks. I'll probably hold off purchasing anything major until a week or two before the trip.

That being said, I bought this bathing suit. The bathing suit I wore last time is too big. Blam!
Polka-dots are slimming, right? Right?
I worked out today. I'm upping my run time to 25+ minutes per session, but damn if it doesn't take it out of me. I don't know exactly what makes treadmill running harder than trail running, but it's definitely more of a workout.

My new guilty-pleasure workout music is Skrillex. Gross, right? I'm such a teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment