21.2.13

I'm always this focused whilst squatting. 
Awkward classroom story:

When my students are sleepy, nothing wakes them up like a five-minute workout. Yesterday morning, after two minutes of jogging in place (which some kids could not do*), we started a set of ten squats. After squat number six, someone farted. LOUDLY.

The culprit looked terrified, but since all the kids were facing me, I quickly said "Toots happen. Back at it!"

And back at it they were. Even though it smelled reaaaaalllyyyy bad.

I have some sort of pulled muscle or something in my lower back. It's above the butt, below the waist. I REALLY do not want an injury right now.

Or ever, I guess.

Working out is just now starting to feel more like a habit, less like a chore. I want to keep it that way.

I worked out today:
And every other day (except yesterday) for the past week and a half.
I'm not going to track workouts like this anymore.

*Seriously, kids. This is sad. I've always been a chub, but I still knew how to be mildly athletic as a child. GO OUTSIDE AND MOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment