19.2.13

I have worked out every day for the past five days. I'm incredibly motivated by vacation right now. I want so badly to see 231 before I step on that plane.

I'm scared about my weigh-in this Friday. I've worked really hard recently, and I'd like to see some great results. I just need to remember that five days in a row of exercise is not just an effort to get thinner. I'm also getting healthier, which is happening despite what the scale says.

I read through the archives of this blog this past weekend. I'm proud of my accomplishments thus far. I'm proud that I've actually done something to change my situation. I spent a good portion of my twenties sitting around, wishing I was thinner and eating sixty million double cheeseburgers. No more, I say!

39 days.





No comments:

Post a Comment