3.2.13

The initial metformin-induced spike in weight loss has slowed, as expected. It's okay. As long as the scale still continues to drop, I'll be happy. 

I've now lost 31.6lbs since starting this blog in June. If you start counting when I began eating paleo, I've lost just over 40lbs. This progress has been slow, but it's still progress. 

I really, really, really want to get down to 231 before Jamaica. I'll need to lose a bit more than 2lbs per week, so I'm not sure if it's possible. I still want it. 8 more weeks to try. 

My workout schedule has been a pretty consistant rotation between running on the treadmill and doing calisthenics. I'm looking forward to spring; I miss running outdoors. Anyway, I'm obviously not going to be blogging with every single workout anymore. I'm too busy, and exercising doesn't need to feel any more like a chore than it already does. 

Starting weight: 281
Current weight: 249.4
Short-term goal: 231



No comments:

Post a Comment