2.10.12

I'm losing my motivation.

I mean, Jamaica and having kids and whatnot are all well and good. But I am tired every afternoon after teaching. I am having a tough year and I want my after-school drink. Running and aerobics are falling by the wayside.

I ran two miles last Friday. The time before this that I last worked out was the previous Wednesday.

Not okay. This is hard and it will get harder and I HAVE TO DO IT ANYWAY. I cannot fail this time. I've got too much invested to give up this time.

Imma set some goals.

I want to weigh 257 or less by Thanksgiving.
I want to weigh 250 or less by New Years.
I want to weigh 220 or less by March 30th (when we leave for our tropical getaway).

I've set and met many of my running goals. I'm still not close to running that mile in under 13mins, but I can run for an hour like a champ. IF I CAN MEET GOALS IN WHICH I, PERSON WHO HATES RUNNING, RUNS FOR AN HOUR, then I can also meet goals related to weight loss.

I worked out today:
20 minutes of kettle bell, jogging, sit ups, bicep curls, and arm lifts w/ weights
(All whilst watching Breaking Amish, because obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment