5.9.12

The humidity is making me bad at blogging. The humidity is also preventing me from running. The humidity makes me feel sticky and sweaty and gross all the time.

So I haven't run in a week. I legitimately want to run, but I'm just not going to run when it's 89% humidity and in the 80s. It's seriously hellish out there.

I've been improvising. I've brought back out the kettlebell, the weights, and the exercise ball. My abs hurt.

I exercised last Sunday: 20 minutes featuring a rotation of kettlebell, bicep curls, arm lifts, and sit ups.

I exercised today: 25 minutes featuring a rotation of kettlebell, bicep curls, situps, jogging in place, and cardio arm work (punching whilst looking tough)


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6.9.12

    Humidity sucks. We went bike riding on the trail last night for the first time since before vacation...July! At first it was terrible terrible. On the other hand, I was really happy when it was done. So make yourself do it and you will be proud of yourself later...like how I feel about riding to Rudolph in 99 degree heat. At least its not icy and snowy.

    ReplyDelete