15.9.12

I ran on Tuesday of this week, but I didn't post about it. Whoops. It was uneventful. There was panting and sweating as per usual.

I didn't feel particularly compelled to do much of anything this morning. Husband and I cheated on our diet last night with mexican takeout, so I assume I am still filled with sloth-inducing burritos.

In any case, I figured I should probably get *some* physical activity in before a day of football-watching, so I decided to try to break my mile time. My previous trail best was 14:59, and today I was able to finish the mile in 14:16. Progress!

I'm curious to see what my mile time would be on straight, obstacle-free pavement. Perhaps one of these days I'll come out of hiding and run where I might be spotted by others.
Probably not.

I worked out today:
1 mile run (14:16)
Several hours of high-intensity football watching

No comments:

Post a Comment