23.3.13

Ups and a Down

Down: I pulled some sort of muscle behind my left knee. The pain wasn't ever severe, really, but it made running very uncomfortable. As such, my "let's run every single day until Jamaica!" plan didn't really work out.

Up: It's okay! I lost weight anyway! I'm down two more pounds since I last weighed in. At this point, I'm convinced that the lack of fruit (and other sugary things like honey) is actually speeding up weight loss. After Jamaica, though, I don't think I'll completely restrict myself like I am now. I miss pineapple. 

Also up: My mom took me shopping and I bought shorts. WHAT!?

I know. I'm all like, why should I be ashamed of my legs? They're just legs. I do have a sploosh knee, and I do need to do something about a couple creepy veins (ewww old fat lady symptoms ewww), but other than that...

And I also bought skinny jeans, which are cute. And a maxi dress that is really pretty. 

Long story short, I have purchased more than enough clothes for this trip. I think I'm finally done. Probably.

One week, yo. A week from right now we will be in Jamaica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment