2.3.13

I've complained before that iSmoothRun doesn't accurately track my speed/distance while on the treadmill. As it turns out, I was probably just not putting my phone in the right place.

Pro tip: Don't put your phone in your sports bra if you want it to accurately track treadmill running.

When properly placed in a pocket and/or near the legs, my phone now tells me that I'm running my fastest mile yet (13:38). I KNEW I was going faster. I KNEW it!

My phone has also confirmed the fact that the speed calibration is waaaaaay off on my treadmill. My fastest setting that I can go for any length of time is 2.2 mph (according to the treadmill). According to my iSmoothRun, 2.2 mph is more like 4.35 in reality. I KNEW it.

Also, who runs at 2.2mph? You cannot run at that pace.

I weighed in yesterday, and saw an even 2lb loss. Since this is just slightly above average for the month, I'm going to keep the "no fruit" thing going for one more week. It's not so hard, honestly, now that the pineapple cravings have receded.

Starting weight: 281 and change.
Current weight: 242.6

A month from this very moment, I will be on a plane to Jamaica.

No comments:

Post a Comment