14.3.13

Last Friday I was PMSy and ate some totally non-paleo desserts after school with my coworkers. Then, I came home and ran a 5k. And after running said 5k, I ate a bajillion calories of Indian food.

It all evens out, right?

This week included a fever on Monday, less of a fever on Tuesday, and a recuperation day on Wednesday. I googled it, and the internet told me to lay off of exercising whilst feverish. So, today was my first day back on the treadmill. I wanted to go for 40 minutes, but I crapped out after 30. Running is hard.

I'm trying to come up with ways to maximize my weight loss in these last two weeks before Jamaica. I really really really really want to see the 230s on the scale before I go, and I'm worried this particular menstrual cycle made me gain back a crap-ton of weight. Stupid body.

So far, my ideas are:
1. Work out every day for at least 30 minutes
2. Continue to avoid fruit (except when I can't handle it and I sneak grapes in the kitchen like some sort of addict)
3. Stop drinking entirely
4. Cut carbs entirely

As you can imagine, #3 is the absolute hardest of the bunch. I'm cool with the rest, but I don't know if I can handle a week without having a drink (or a dozen) on the weekends. Tequila is my very good friend.

We'll see. Two more weeks. I can go two weeks without booze, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment