6.12.12

I'm definitely in a body-hating funk today. This had better be PMS related...

I took my measurements, as I realized I hadn't done so since August.


Chest: OLD = 47" NEW = 46" Newer= 45"    
Waist: OLD =  42" NEW = 40" Newer= 39.5"  
Hips: OLD =  54.25" NEW = 53" Newer = 51.5"   
Right Thigh: OLD =  34" NEW = 32.5" Newer = 32"   
Left Thigh: OLD =  34" NEW = 33" Newer = 32"    
Right Bicep: OLD =  17" NEW = 16"  
Left Bicep: OLD =  17" NEW = 16.75"  

The arm measurements didn't change. Arm flab is difficult to lose? I've never heard that one before.

I was hoping for a bit more of a difference. It's several months later, after all. 

Dear Self,

This is what happens when you don't work out as much as you should. This is what happens when you don't count calories as well as you should. 

Love,
Self 

OR

Dear Self,

Be pleased that you are still making progress. You didn't gain this weight overnight and you won't lose it overnight either. You've lost 12.5 inches and 24.2lbs, and that's pretty great. Keep fucking going and don't be a slave to body image issues.

Love,
Self

Whichever. 

I worked out today:
20 minute treadmill run

No comments:

Post a Comment