5.3.13

Nevermind what I said about more accurate phone tracking. I've kept my phone on my hip for my last two runs, and it's right back to saying I'm plodding along at a ridiculously slow pace. I know I'm not, dammit. I can't wait to get back outside so the GPS can set this silly program straight.

I attempted interval training today. Regular pace for five minutes followed by one minute of going as fast as I possibly can. Repeat for 30 minutes total. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, and it honestly made the 30 minutes seem to pass faster.

I'm entering the time of month when I'm not supposed to weigh myself due to pre-period water retention. So, I'm not sure I'll be able to tell whether or not this no fruit thing is actually working. Blerf.

I'm in a bad mood today. I thought running would help. Now I'm just in a bad mood and my hair is wet because I had to shower. Damn you, fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment